Last week the team at Performance Porsche carried out a full service to a Subaru…
3.6 FACELIFT 996
WITH OVER £5,000 JUST SPENT BY OURSELVES ON ENGINE STRIP, NEW IMS, RMS REBUILT GEARBOX ETC. SEE BELOW FOR FULL LIST
2001 3.6 FACELIFT 996. IMS BEARING REPLACED, NEW GEARBOX, FULL MOT, MAJOR SERVICE JUST DONE, BEST COLOUR COMBINATION BASALT BLACK WITH FULL BLACK LEATHER
We have just undertaken a massive amount of work in the last 4 weeks in readiness for selling.
– Engine fully removed, stripped for bore inspection, all cylinders were photographed and in excellent condition
– 2 new tappets fitted
– New modified IMS bearing
– New RMS seal fitted
– New SACHS clutch fitted
– Rebuilt gear box fitted – Major service inc. plugs and belts just done
– Excellent service history with 10 service stamps
– This is the later 3.6 litre 996 not the earlier 3.4 model, this has the revised headlamps with washers etc.
– Excellent black leather interior with Porsche crest embossed leather sports seats, PCM/Sat nav.
– Pirelli N4 Porsche approved rear tyres fitted – Immaculate 18″ 5 Spoke Alloys
-Sports exhaust system fitted
– This is a November 2001 car with only 2 previous keepers on the log book
– The mileage is 133,000, the condition of the car looks like it’s only done half those miles. You will have no problems whatsoever, we have carried out all the work ourselves. We are a large reputable Independent Porsche Specialist and will provide a guarantee on all work and parts fitted for your peace of mind. We encourage inspections and are more than happy to allow a test drive.